Relationships are really what matter here on Earth. You can’t take things with you when you leave here, but you can take the memories and feelings you have created with other spirits here.
This is why it is so important to have a strong and healthy relationship with yourself first. Otherwise the other relationships you have will suffer and will never fully develop into the amazing experiences that they can be.
So in this episode- Episode 4 of Kickass Every Day I show you why it is so important to love yourself flaws and all and some great ways to show yourself a little love.
The goal for this show is to encourage you to nurture the relationship you have with yourself. You will hear me quote RuPaul, my favorite drag queen-
If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else? Can I get an Amen in here?
You will also hear me talk about the following:
- Why self-love does not equal selfish.
- Why knowing yourself inside and out is so important to recognizing when things are out of balance and you are not in agreement with your spirit.
- Why it is easy to spot people who don’t love themselves as they should and how this affects their relationships with others.
- How our outside world is an absolute reflection of our inside world.
- A few ways to show yourself a little love.
I hope you enjoy this show and that it leaves you feeling empowered to work on the relationship you have with yourself, now that you know how much this single relationship affects all of the others that you have.
Please make sure to subscribe in Apple Podcasts or the player of your choice if you haven’t already so you never miss out on the fun. I look forward to connecting with you next week!
Till next time-