Our relationships with the people in our lives can be the most rewarding and most challenging aspects of our experience here on earth. They require us to be at our best and yet often can bring out our worst.
We have all types of relationships- personal, professional and everyday interactions.
Episode 11 of Kickass Every Day focuses on our personal relationships and how we can make the most of them.
The goal for this episode is to highlight why our relationships are the most important things we have here on earth and share some ways to improve them.
You will also hear me talk about the following :
- The need to get the relationship with yourself in order- first.
- The most important thing you can do in your relationships with others.
- Why the one thing we never seem to have enough of is precisely the thing we need to give to our relationships.
- How learning to not take things personal is crucial.
- A few other ways to make the most of the relationships in our lives.
The relationships we have in our lives play such a significant part in our experiences, our memories and our spiritual growth. This is why they must be a priority for us and deserve our very best. I hope this episode has given you a new way to look at your relationships and the encouragement to keep seeking out ways to improve them.
Please make sure to subscribe in Apple Podcasts or the player of your choice if you haven’t already so you never miss out on the fun. Have some other great ideas for improving our relationships? Make sure to share them with us! If you think someone else could benefit from learning about personal development, feel free to share this with them. I look forward to connecting with you next week!
Till next time-