Being alive can mean different things to different people. It could mean just the simple act of still breathing and existing. It could also mean truly experiencing life the way we want and the way God intended us too.
For me the latter is what I like to focus on.
Episode 10 of Kickass Every Day takes a look at some of the things and experiences in life that make us feel most alive and present.
The goal for this episode is to show you that the moments in life when you feel alive, I mean tingling-all-over feeling, are when you are in perfect agreement with your spirit.
You will also hear me talk about the following :
- Two types of energy producing systems in our bodies that affect our ‘alive’ feeling.
- A few different places where moments of being in complete agreement with our spirits can be found.
- Why it is important to remember these moments and the feelings they give us.
- How anticipation plays an important role in our lives.
- Why it is important to appreciate the times when we are not in complete agreement with our spirits.
“Be happy in anticipation of what’s coming”- Esther Hicks
My hope is that this episode helps you to understand the significance of those moments of feeling truly alive. That you find more of them in your life and anticipate experiencing them. And finally that you use those moments to grow in spirit and help you during the challenging times.
Please make sure to subscribe in Apple Podcasts or the player of your choice if you haven’t already so you never miss out on the fun. Share with us what makes you feel alive! If you think someone else could benefit from learning about personal development, feel free to share this with them. I look forward to connecting with you next week!
Till next time-